Why do we have so many special birthdays- this calls for another card!
It seems this year is the year of the 60th, both my father and my father in law are 60 this year.
The kids quite enjoyed colouring in their last card so I thought why not do it again. If you missed the last post about this here are the 5 easy steps to create your own.
- Go to dafont and download this free font- Easy Open Face here: http://www.dafont.com/easyopenface.font
- Open word, select this font and type what you want.
- Print onto a piece of card and cut out into a card shape
- Get your kids to colour until their heart is content
- Fill in your card with many many well wishes!
Now how easy does that sound? Don’t want to do that? You can quite easily purchase one of our birthday cards here