In these Terms and Conditions “we” and “us” means Yours Deerly ABN 58080785711 and “you” and “the client” means you the customer. The Yours Deerly online email address is firstname.lastname@example.org
These Terms and Conditions together with your order constitute the entire contract between us and you for the supply of products. No other Terms and Conditions will apply. The Contract cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
- All prices are shown in Australian dollars and do not include GST as we are not currently required to be registered for GST.
- While we do our best, we cannot guarantee that the colours shown on the website exactly reproduce the colours of our products. This may depend on the colour reproduction on your computer or mobile device. In addition to this, because our items are handmade, they may differ slightly from product to product. Any variation that may exist in colour, appearance or otherwise, is not considered a fault and is instead reflective of the uniqueness of each item.
- Yours Deerly reserves the right to change prices without notification for products displayed on our online site at any time. The price payable for the goods shall be the price applicable on the date the goods are ordered.
Afterpay service is available on Australian orders only. At checkout, customers will be redirected to the Afterpay website to complete the transaction. To be eligible for Afterpay, customers must have an existing Australian Visa or Mastercard debit/credit card, over 18 years of age, live in Australia. To see Afterpay’s complete terms, visit: https://www.afterpay.com.au/
- We ship orders within Australia only. If you were looking to ship overseas please contact us.
We offer flat rate postage of $2.95 for all card orders. Toddler tints are shipped at a rate of $8.50. A confirmation e-mail will be sent to you once your order has shipped. Express orders or tracking is available at an additional cost.
Delivery times will vary based on your location. For all domestic metro orders, please allow two weeks for delivery. If you are located in a regional area please allow three weeks.
Shipping times are a guideline and in many cases your order will arrive sooner. We are not responsible for delays in shipping times due to postage service delays or any other delays that stem directly from circumstances beyond our control.
Please allow the shipping timeframes stated above before contacting us about your order. Under no circumstances will we replace an order before these shipping times have lapsed. If your order has not arrived after these times, please contact us at email@example.com and we will do our very best to solve the problem.
- We do not accept returns for refund or exchange under any circumstances. Products are made to order and a lot of time and care goes into creating each order. Because of the fact that we are unable to provide refunds or exchanges for change of mind, we encourage to consider your order carefully before confirming.
We reserve the right to refuse to accept the return of any product if we do not deem it to have been damaged during postage and handling. Furthermore we will refuse a damaged return if you have not provided us with an e-mail notification and appropriate corresponding photographs within the specified time period after receiving your order.
If your order is deemed as having been damaged in transit, we will provide you with a replacement as soon as practicable. We take a lot of care when packaging orders for shipment, and each item is inspected thoroughly for defects before it is sent to its new home.
- Ownership of Photography: By supplying images to Yours Deerly for use in stationery, you certify that you are the parent or guardian of the baby or child, or have obtained the consent of the parent or guardian to use the photos provided and you have the rights to use any information and / or pictures supplied by yourself.
- Professionally Taken Photographs: Professional images that are provided to you by a professional photographer may be protected by copyright laws and cannot be reproduced without permission from the photographer. Yours Deerly will credit photographers on stationery upon request. By supplying images to Yours Deerly you agree to hold harmless and to indemnify Yours Deerly and its agents, for all liability, damages, and expenses it may incur as a result of processing and printing copy written photographs and reproductions, including any other person claiming an interest in the photos. Yours Deerly reserves the right to refuse to use images and cancel your order if we suspect the images may infringe on someone else’s copyright.
- The collection and completion of stationery is dependent on prompt payments to Yours Deerly and timely delivery of text, information, guest list and complete “approval” by clients
- Custom invitations incur a minimum of 20 per item must be ordered, if items fall below the minimum a fee of $50 will apply (please note not applicable to sample orders)
- All custom invitation orders must be placed in increments of 5’s (unless otherwise agreed to)
- A minimum of 4 weeks is required from production of order after approval, receipt of guest’s names and deposit is received, whichever occurs last. If required before 3weeks a $100 urgency fee will apply, should they be required 1-2 weeks prior the urgency fees equate to $200.
- Names for place cards, table cards and bonbonniere’s along with any menu text, must be supplied a minimum of 21days (3weeks) prior to the event date. Should this be supplied later an urgency fee of $50 will apply.
- Invitations orders require a 50% deposit of the total amount invoiced this is required on commencement of order. Balance for all items is to be finalised prior to collection and/or delivery.
- Payments can be made online by Credit Card via Pay Pal, custom orders can also be paid via Direct Deposit.
- Any monies paid under a custom order shall not be refunded in the event of a cancellation by the customer and shall be retained by Yours Deerly to offset the costs and losses arising as a result of a cancellation.
- Once a deposit has been placed orders are not transferrable.
- It is a condition of sale that Yours Deerlys’ website and details are to be listed at the back of all custom invitations and or matching accessories.
- Any alternations made once the client has approved the proofs, will be invoiced at an additional $30 per change.
- Clients will be required to approve all proofs and samples via email or in person. Yours Deerly does not take any responsibility for spelling or formatting errors.
- Variations between items are characteristic of the handmade nature of Yours Deerly’s products. Colours and textures of papers, ribbons and products may vary slightly from the samples produced.
- Your Deerly accepts no responsibility for goods damaged as a result of neglect or poor storage including direct sunlight, dampness, heat, spillages and undue care once the order has been collected and released to you as the customer.
- Receipt of deposit or email of “approval” signifies your acceptance of our terms and conditions.
- Extensive formatting and sample changes will result in job delays
- Final guest lists should be email on ONE (1) spreadsheet. The supply of several spreadsheets may result in missing information which Yours Deerly cannot add on at a later stage. Missing or incorrect information supplied are not the responsibility of Yours Deerly.
Essential Oils & Diffusers
25. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
These Terms and Conditions are current as of March 2018. If you have any questions, concerns or simply require further information, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.